About This Race
Offering healthy family fun for all, the Junior League of Lancaster invites kids and adults alike to join us for the Run4Luck, a 4-mile run, 2 mile walk and a Kids Fun Run for the little runners.
- CHIP technology provided by Applied Race Management Solutions, with opportunity to receive instant results via text or email.
- Performance material long-sleeve race t-shirt (guaranteed for participants who register by February 29; while supplies last if registered on/after March 1.)
- Race bag (guaranteed for participants who register by February 29; while supplies last if registered on/after March 1.)
- Post-race refueling station with complimentary food and water
- Post-race stretching tent and yoga session, led by instructors from Evolution Power Yoga
Race Details & Schedule
Friday, March 10: 3-7PM – Resonance Audiology, 1520 Commerce Drive, Lancaster 17601
Saturday, March 11 (Race Day): 7:30-9:00 a.m. at the Race Registration Tent. *Early arrival is strongly encouraged!
Overall male and female runner
Top 3 finishers in the following age categories: 18 and under, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
- DISCOUNTED Early Bird Runner Registration (Now through February 29) – $25
- Regular Runner Registration (March 1 – 12) – $30
- Team Registration (Registration required by March 1) – $22 for teams of 5+
- Kids’ Fun Run – $10
Please note – all Early Bird and Team Registrations must be post-marked by March 1 to receive discounted registration fees. Online registration will be available until March 8.
Post Race Information
Pre & Post Race Day “Extras”:
- Local Food Trucks: TBD (cash & credit cards accepted)
- Inside Track Shoe Raffle ($5 per ticket, cash only, winner to be announced before race)
- Lululemon Trunk Show (40% of the day’s sales goes back to the Junior League)
- Entertainment by Mixed up Productions & Holly Love
Kids’ Fun Run:
The Kids’ Fun Run will be held prior to the Run4Luck at 9:00AM, rain or shine. Children who pre-register will receive a race day bag, t-shirt, race bib and participation ribbon.
Special thanks to our Kids’ Fun Run t-shirt sponsor, Hartz Physical Therapy.
- Ages 5 and under – 50 yard dash
- Ages 6-11– 1/2 mile loop, finishing under the race arch!