About This Race
Fun Walk & Expo
May 6 – 8am-1pm
Fun, Food, Attractions
Open to the Public!
Run starts at 10am!
Day of Registration
K-9 Demonstrations, PSP Mounted Horse Unit, Cumberland County SRT Team, PA State Game Commission, Bike for Bike Patrol, New Police Vehicle Display, Bounce Houses, Giveaways and so much more! Free child ID’s from Cumberland County Sheriff’s office distributed at the event!
Race Details & Schedule
SCHEDULE (subject to change)
Friday, May 11, 2018
3:00 – 6:00 p.m. Early packet pick-up in the lobby at Army Heritage Education Center
Saturday, May 12, 2018
8:30 – 9:00 a.m. Open registration at the Army Heritage Trail – $35 cash only
8:30 – 9:30 a.m. Packet pick-up/check at the Army Heritage Trail
10:00 – 10:10 a.m. Opening remarks
10:10 a.m. Runners start
10:15 a.m. Walkers start
10:20 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Expo
Post Race Information
EXHIBITORS (subject to change)
*Cumberland county Special Response Team (SRT) with vehicle and display.
* Norfolk Southern Railroad Police with K-9 dog, display and vehicle.
* Department of Emergency Services (DES) Police Bike and vehicle displays.
* Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission.
* Cumberland County Mobile Command 911 Center.
* Department of Emergency Services (DES) Police K-9 display.
* Cumberland County Hazardous Materials (Hazmat) Team display.
* Cumberland County Mobile Forensics Lab display.
* Cumberland County Law Enforcement Memorial display.
* Pennsylvania State Probation and Parole.
* Summit Search and Rescue of New Cumberland Bloodhound demo.
* Cumberland County Animal Response Team.
* Cumberland County K-9 Association.
* Cumberland County Sheriff’s Association